20 December 2010

Snow and technical difficulties

I don't think I have ever seen so much snow as I have in the past 3 days.

Well actually that's probably not totally true. On a family holiday I did go to the top of the tallest mountain in Europe for a few hours. Of course they had a glacier, which is probably cheating. Also it was hard to appreciate how much snow you were seeing as the entire view was mountains, snow, hillocks (which were actually slightly smaller mountains), and blue fog at the horizon.

It's the most snow I have been in for any length of time. I'm actually quite glad I don't have a car, walking is far quicker though it feels much more strenuous than usual.

Snow is actually not the cause of my current technical difficulties. My laptop's power supply has gone, meaning that I'm currently writing this on my husband's computer. This is fine, however the keyboard is unfamiliar and it does mean I have to remember all my passwords and bookmarked sites whenever I'm online.
Not sure how much I'll be posting until I get a new power supply, which hopefully won't be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment