11 June 2012

Race for Life

On 24th June I'm taking part in Race for Life to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor. She was diagnosed in 2009 and had to undergo over a year of surgeries, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. These left her very ill and unable to work or enjoy her usual busy social life.

Now that the worst is behind her (though she's still on medication and has regular tests) we're going to walk 5km together through my hometown.

I'm still looking for sponsors and would be very grateful if you could donate just a little on my JustGiving page.

JustGiving donations are in GBP (£) so check conversion rates if you use another currency, and depending on your bank there may be a charge for an international transaction.



Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment