19 November 2011

The Girls' Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse

I've been contributing a few blog posts over at a new (but already very popular) blog.

The Girls' Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse

There are all sorts of posts about who to have in your team, how to use gardening for long term survival, how to look good whilst you are surviving, which weapons you should choose and suggested music for the apocalypse.
There's all sorts of stuff covering all kinds of interests. You should go and have a look because some great ladies are contributing and it's growing all the time.

I've done 4 posts so far:
How to Destroy Humanity: A Guide for AIs - see how best a powerful AI can kill all the humans
Ancient Apocalypse: Zombies - you may be surprised to learn just how old the idea of the zompocalypse is.
Cutepocalypse: Undead Ducky - I follow instructions in a sewing book to create the cutest undead creature you ever did see.
Apocalypse Friends - ever wondered how each of the Friends characters would cope in the event of the Apocalypse? Well I did and the resulting post is pretty well thought out, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment